Whey Protein Shake: Your Weight Loss and Healthy Diet Protein

Category: Bodybuilding Supplements 25

“Whey protein shake”

Milk is a mixture of two significant proteins: Whey and Casein. Whey makes a complete source of real protein with nine amino acid essentials and with low lactose content. Because of its high-power components, it offers an effective supplement best for your health. bodybuilding-supplements-thThis explains why drinking Whey protein shake is a healthier option than drinking milk alone. In case you don’t know it yet, 80% in milk is Casein and the remaining 20% is Whey protein.

This supplement has gone through many phases over the years. In the past it’s used by bodybuilders and now by athletes and people who exercise. While a supplement cannot take the place of natural foods, Whey protein is helpful for busy people with on-the-go lifestyle and who seek for normal diet.

 

What does whey protein give you?

That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label

Read more

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard on Sale Now!

Read more

There are great benefits to get from consuming Whey protein regularly. Good researchers keep finding better therapeutic properties that can lead to two great results: weight loss and healthy diet.

  • Weight loss

Those who take Whey protein shake for weight loss significantly lose more fats from the body and obtain bigger lean muscle preservation, compared to those who take control beverage. It serves as a food that turns to a process known as protein synthesis for developing new muscles. For best fat burning, avoid taking food two hours before and one hour after work-out. Eating immediately after work-out slows down the process of fat burning.

 

  • Healthy diet

In order to boost healthy nutrition, you can use green leafy vegetables in enhancing your Whey protein shake diet. A single shake is enough to serve as a boost for nutrient-dense drink after a physical workout. Or, it can be a quick meal for on-the-go activities. Whey consumption encourages feelings of fullness and satisfaction leading to less appetite and reduced food starvation. Those who seek for best diet can limit their calorie intake through this supplement.

 

Take shake recipe

If you want an energizing morning punch, then drink a shake for morning breakfast. With fibers, vitamin C, protein and a measure of healthy fat, what you get is a well-rounded breakfast in a glass. It fuels up the body before working out and replenishes the muscles after training.

 

Ingredients

Here are the ingredients for Whey protein shake recipe. You can try it at home and see how it works for you:

  • Almond milk (16 oz.)
  • Blueberries (½ cup)
  • Strawberries (½ cup)
  • Peanut Butter (1 scoop)
  • Whey Vanilla 100% Ice cream (2 scoops)
  • Oatmeal (1 cup, small)

Directions: Blend together the above ingredients and enjoy your drink!

Natural facts:

  • 599 calories
  • 12 grams of total fats
  • 46 grams of total carbs
  • 57 grams of protein

optimum nutrition gold standardoptimum nutrition protein shake for performance

For those who are looking for equivalent protein source, you can try Optimum nutrition gold standard for performance. This is your alternative when you don’t take Whey protein shake due to its taste. Drink Optimum nutrition shake in the morning or during your post workouts. This 24-gram protein is amazing because it leaves your body feeling satisfied. There’s no bloating feeling about what is taken into your body. The protein itself is melted easily when blended—not with water but with almond milk.

 

Conclusion

Experts say that cutting calorie intake, encouraging fat burning and promoting lean body can give people healthy weight. That’s why there are benefits of using Whey protein shake and Optimum nutrition protein on top of being great sources of protein requirements. With many available varieties and flavors, these leading supplements can add to your regular diet. They are for your total health and well-being.

An extra protein guarantees that you cling to the muscles that you already have, helping you gain extra muscles easily. With associated exercise, you get the best weight loss result and your goal to be healthy is within reach.
gold-standard
For continuity, I recommend the article >>

 

“Whey protein shake”

 

 

Related Articles